Friday, November 20, 2009

New Song (November)

I see you in my dreams
on the nights that they're haunting me.
We're not together,
We didn't make it 'til forever.
And you've got someone else
to kiss and hold.
You've found someone much better to Love.

She's better than me.
Much obliged and you're so glad
to be eased of this pain.
Yeah, that's the pain of being with me.

The way you run up to her
and catch her in your arms
comes as no surprise to me.
Hurts me, might I add.

My imagination gets the best of me,
My masochistic side takes a hold of me.
As I see you... I start to bleed.
The tears escape from my eyes.
They've gone past my eyes and hit the floor.
I know that I have and will forever lose this game.

I can see the disappointment starting in your eyes.
I can feel the shame cast upon my very being.
You're my romance,
satisfying this need, satisfying all my needs.
Why I still turn to the razor, I will never know.
You're the beauty
that I see in everything.
And from the gleam in your eyes
I have lost my way... I drop the blade.
Yeah, I'm to blame.

2 comments:

  1. Somewhat. haha
    Not for the whole thing. But, I can hear the whole thing in my head.

    ReplyDelete